4/20/12

New Work at Satellite Gallery 2012

This work is about the current state of citizenry and protest culture.  Oppression is a dominate force in our lives. I am opposed to using force or the threat of force to others. 
My work is process oriented. I layer paint. I use joint compound, latex paint, aerosol, markers, paper, and glazes. 
I believe it is possible to make the world a better place.

Thanks to:
Gabe Aucott, Wren Kelly, Jack West , Nigel Esser, Brooke Rettig, Bill Thompson, Vince Luca, Sam Antaramian, Nathan Lucas, Kyle Sherard, Erin Hurley, Chris King, Ted Harper, Colby Rabon, Sam Johnston, Asa McNeely, Katie Ryder, Jamie Hepler, Galen Bernard, Ish, Clay Kaminski, Eamon Martin, and Ashley Conley



 america, fuck yeah.
 whats your reason for existence, do you believe in anything?
 flag
 capitalism is, indeed, organized crime. and we are its victims.
 wolves
 whats your reason for existence, do you believe in anything?
 striving to be people, with bitter ideals of justice.
 so, where do we go from here?
 you tell me that i make no difference, at least im trying.
 like a trampled flag on a city street.
 flag
 like a trampled flag on a city street.
 your culture alienates me.
 bush holding obama mask
 you tell me that i make no difference, at least im trying.
 dead pig on flag
 senator bobby rush
 you tell me that i make no difference, at least im trying. 
records and decks...

No comments: